When our clients need effective project solutions, they can do without the double-talk. TEG has a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the food and beverage industry, so when you come to us with a question, we will give you a straight answer.
Our work to date includes many 'brown field' solutions all requiring specialist skills to ensure minimum disruption to operating plant and process while delivering ata highly competitive cost.
Our team of food industry specialists have successful manufacturing backgrounds so they, just like you, are aware of the commercial realities of this unique environment and can fully understand each project's imperatives.
At TEG we may be highly skilled, but we're still practical. That's why we can apply solutions that enhance, support, or amend existing manufacturing practices. That's why we've been exposed to a broad range of food processing sites and developed broad-based experience. That's also why we've been able to form a wide-ranging network of food and beverage industry leaders to whom we deliver outstanding results.
We offer comprehensive services covering all aspects of an assets life cycle - from planning to design, construction and operation. Technical Engineering Group has experience in all of the following services:
- Capital project management
- Project engineering
- Process development & engineering
- Plant design & equipment layouts
- Packaging development & automation
- Budget estimation
- Contract management
- Cost control
- Risk management & HAZOP
- Construction management
- Commissioning & start-up
- Electrical and machine guarding audits
- Building GMP surveys
- Energy management
- Concept planning
- Feasibility studies and options analysis
- Manufacturing and operational reviews
- Strategy planning
- Improvement team co-ordination
- Cost optimization programmes
- Continuous improvement programmes
- Due diligence
- Value engineering
- Plant reliability programmes
- Programme management
- Preventative maintenance systems
- Asset management